Sometimes there just aren’t enough hours in the day. Today is one of those days for me. This recipe falls into this week’s catagory of being really simple and wonderfully delicious. It should take you under 30 minutes. Rachel Ray would be proud.
- 4 Salmon Fillets (6-8oz)
- Ground Ginger
- Lemon or Orange
- White Wine
- Salt and Pepper
- Non-Stick Spray
- Chef’s Knife
- Oven Proof Baking Dish
- Pre-heat oven to 375.
- Spray bottom of dish with non-stick spray.
- If salmon still has the skin on, place the skin side down.
- Sprinkle with a few pinches of ginger.
- Salt and Pepper.
- Thinly slice an orange or lemon or both.
- Place two or three slices on top of each of the fillets.
- Pour about 1/2 cup white wine in the bottom. You only need about 1/4 inch or so. Leave enough to drink.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, until the salmon is flaky.
Serve with some rice and a salad.