Happy Easter. The real recipe for today is :
Coffee, Newspaper, Family, Friends, Food, Wine, Food, Wine, Family.
But since I promised a recipe a day, here is a very simple one. Lots of people (including me) like to have lamb on Easter. I actually like lamb at any time when it is available. But not everyone likes the taste of lamb. Here is a nice compromise that can be served either as an appetizer or as an optional part of the main course. They can be eaten with your fingers and can be as casual as you want them to be. The lamb dislikers can pass.
Will serve 2, 4 or 6. You do the math.
- 12 Lamb Chops
- 3 Tablespoons Fresh Rosemary, finely chopped
- Mint. finely chopped (optional)
- Salt and Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Grill or Grill Pan
- Chef’s Knife
- Heat the grill.
- Wash and pat dry the chops.
- Very lightly drizzle a little olive oil on both sides.
- Salt, pepper and sprinkle the rosemary on both sides. I use course sea salt for these.
- Grill for about 3-5 minutes a side, depending on the thickness of the chop and the way you like them cooked.
- Garnish with a little mint.