We are still slopping over with tomatoes. This simple salsa is great with all kinds of food. Obviously, it is great on tacos or other Mexican food, but I also love it on chicken and fish.
- 3-4 Medium Tomatoes, chopped small
- 1 Small or 1/2 large Red Onion
- 1/2 Red Pepper, diced
- Handful of Cilantro
- 2 Limes
- 1/2 Jalapiño, diced
- Salt and Pepper
- Chef’s Knife
- Hand Juicer
- Mixing Bowl
- Chop all of the vegetables and combine in mixing bowl.
- Squeeze the juice of the limes over and mix.
- Salt and pepper to taste.