Nearly didn’t finish this in time.
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 4 Thighs
- 1 Can Chicken Broth
- 2 Cups Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 3-4 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 2 Cups Rice
- 4 Cups Chicken Broth
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Large Pan with cover.
- Chef’s Knife
- Melt a tablespoon of butter and about the same amount of olive oil in the bottom of the pan.
- Saute the onions gently then the garlic.
- Add the chicken and push around to the bottom of the pan. If you like all thighs or all breasts then susbstitute.
- Cook both sides of the chicken for about 5 minutes on each side.
- Salt and Pepper as you go.
- Add the mushrooms and move them toward the bottom. Cook for a few minutes.
- Add the rice and broth and cover and cook for the amount of time on the rice package, about 30 minutes.