I was debating on which recipe I should print tonight and decided for the one that was simple, straight forward and honest.
- 7-8 Celery Stalks
- 1/2 Cup Kalamata Olives, pitted and sliced
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
- Salt and Pepper
- Chef’s Knife
- Mixing bowl
- Whisk together the oil, vinegar, mustard, lemon and a little salt and pepper. Adjust to taste.
- Trim and cut celery on the bias into bite sized pieces.
- Toss with olive in dressing and serve.