I am getting a late start tonight so I will cut right to the chase.
This pizza uses the same onion technique from the onion soup from October 8th.
Makes 2 Pizzas
- 3-4 Yellow Onions, thinly sliced
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 Tablespoon Rosemary, minced or dried
- 1 Tablespoon Thyme, minced or dried
- Olive Oil
- 1Tin Anchovies
- 1/2 Cup Black Olives, pitted and cut in half
- Salt and Pepper
- Corn Meal
- Pizza Peel
- Chef’s Knife
- Pre heat oven to 450.
- Follow steps 1-4 of the onion soup, adding the herbs and garlic.
- Let cool.
- Sprinkle corn meal on a pizza peel and place a pizza skin over it. (see previous recipes)
- On a pizza skin, build a layer of the caramelized onions.
- Make a pinwheel shape with half of the anchovies.
- Decorate with 1/2 of the olives.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Repeat for the second one.