This might be the latest that I have ever written this piece. Some days are just like that. There was nothing that was easy today. By the time dinner came around the cupboard was bare and neither one of us were going to the store. There were few choices but, amazingly, what we did choose was quite satisfying. So we will have to have the wonderful pasta that I was planning another night and enjoy the seemingly meager dinner from this evening.
First of all, we have several gallons of beautiful red wine that needs to be bottled. I put a 750ml dent in it tonight. Second, we fortunately had a salad. And third, we had this:
- 2 Sweet Potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Sour Cream
- 3-4 Green Onions, chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- Chef’s Knife
- Oven Proof Container
- Pre heat oven to 400.
- Put the potatoes in an oven proof container and bake for about 45 minutes.
- Remove and carefully peel skin.
- Add even amounts of butter, sour cream, green onions and salt and pepper to each.
- Serve with a salad and thankfulness that the day is over.