This is another of those family favorites.
- 3/4 Cup Honey
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 1 Teaspoon Vinegar
- 1 Egg white
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Pecans
- 30 Pecan Halves
- Cookie Sheet
- Deep Sauce Pan
- Candy Thermometer
- Blender or Hand mixer or Stand Mixer
- Combine the honey, water, vinegar, chopped pecans and vanilla in a pan and bring the temperature to firm ball, 250.
- In a separate bowl beat the egg white to stiff peaks.
- Gently combine the egg white into the sugar mixture.
- Drop by teaspoons on a greased cookie sheet.
- Press a half pecan in each cookie.
- Let cool.