Yes, I am running a little thin but I thought this one was entertaining. I found this recipe among my mother’s stuff. I remember it barely. You can certainly attempt to make it but I present it as much as a recipe as a remembrance.
- 1 Box Lime Jello
- 1/2 Cup Hot Water
- 1 Cup Crushed Pineapple
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Packages Regular Cream Cheese
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil (listed as salad dressing in the original recipe)
- 3 Tablespoons Pimentos
- 1 Teaspoon Pimento Juice
- 1/2 Cup Ground Nuts (pecans or walnuts)
- 1 Cup Celery
- Mixing Bowl
- Stand or Hand Mixer
- Place jello in bowl and pour over boiling water. Let combine.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend.
- Let stand then chill.